Selasa, 21 Desember 2010

First Time I Saw My College.

1 year ago.
Feels like I don't know where I am and what I'm going to do! Pertama kali menginjakkan kaki di Universitas Bina Nusantara (atau sekarang BiNus) pas waktu itu lagi ada Open House. Well, that was the very very first time I saw BiNus (selain dari brochure ya), itupun kampus utamanya, atau dikenal dengan Kampus Anggrek. The Mall-Campus I and my friends call it.

Kenapa? Because Inside of the building, you can find : Kantor Cabang BCA, A&W, Red Manggo, sampai Ibox (dan lain-lain, which would be absolutely forgotten by me, soon after I saw it :p). Setelah capek muter-muter layaknya gasing, akhirnya ketemu juga ruang semacam pengenalan tentang jurusan yang diminati. Desain Komunikasi Visual ("Hallelujah" song should be played now. Yeah, right now). We came in and found.... nothing but eight or ten students like us, sitting, and stared like a fool. (ups sorry for that). Just kidding.. Selesai pengenalan, muter-muter lagi seperti gasing, lalu pulang. That was the first day, I've finally realized, that to be one of them (DKV Binusian <- sebutan buat mahasiswa Binus), sangatlah tidak mudah.

I failed on my first test, and decided to try again on second test until finally I got first grade (Thanks God). Itupun hanya awal sebelum berjuang menjadi Survivor di DKV Binus, secuil dari secuil kisah-kisah selanjutnya. If you are a freshmen, or a high school student who will take Visual Communication Design as your Faculty, or S.Sn as your major, a little advise from me : Practice Now! When you still have a time for improve your design skill, don't wait untill you get all of those from your lecturers.

Because what they've given for you is just a little thing and I believe that you'll never be satisfied.
See also: Officially Mahasiswa DKV UBiNus

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More